Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- Mild arthritis/osteoarthritis pain
- Mild joint & muscle inflammation, swelling, aches and pains
- Muscle stiffness and tiredness
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use
When Using This Product
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged, broken or irritated skin
- Do not use a compression bandage or heating pad
- Do not swallow
- Clean, rinse and dry skin prior to application
- Apply generously to painful muscles and joints, gently massage until the JointFlex® Pain Relieving Cream disappears.
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times a day.
- For optimum benefit, use daily for at least two weeks and continue to use daily thereafter.
For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if:
- Skin is irritated or damaged
- Excessive irritation develops
- 12 years of age or under
- Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 immediately.
- Children/pregnant or breastfeeding women and those who have recently had a heart attack, surgery, or a major accident should not utilize this product without medical advice.
- Store below 25°C with the cap closed
- Notice; because this product contains natural ingredients, color may vary
Derived from seafood
Antimicrobial agents: Diazolidinylurea-1.485mg/g, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate-15 microgram/g
Contains: Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Fish/Fish Products
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Redness develops